A Charming 1920’s Inspired Full brim hat.
- Shown here in 100% Luxury Boiled Petrol Blue Wool
- Excellent quality with a slight textured feel
- A lovely warm hat to wear
- Other fabric choices available
- Design evokes a 1920s era
- The brim has the option to be turned up or down depending on the look you want to achieve
- Foldable for easy packing
- Choice of Lining design
Probably the most popular hat! Which suits just about anyone!! This charming hat will set off just about any outfit of choice. It sports a real kick to the 1920’s era of style and is shown here in stunning petrol blue. It is ideal for any winter occasion or for everyday wear and is perfect to dress up or down any outfit. A selection of fabrics are also available (see image boxes) from Scottish Harris Tweed www.harristweed.org, to Irish Magee of Donegal Tweed www.magee1866.com, Eddie Doherty Handwoven Irish Tweed www.irishtweed.com or a selection of luxury boiled wool fabrics. Easily packable and foldable it will literally bounce back to its shape if popped in your handbag.
As this item will be handcrafted to your unique head size please do use the guide (shown above) on how to measure your head and select your size in the drop-down menu
You also can choose from a choice of two ‘linings of love - so each time you pop on your hat you will be reminded of your secret message!! Enjoy…
As this is a slow fashion item, and is uniquely handmade, please allow 21 days for delivery.